Dear St. Francis of Assisi students and families,
Lord Jesus, Master of both the light and the darkness, send your Holy Spirit upon our preparations for Christmas. We who have so much to do and seek quiet spaces to hear your voice each day, We who are anxious over many things look forward to your coming among us. We who are blessed in so many ways long for the complete joy of your kingdom. We whose hearts are heavy seek the joy of your presence. We are your people, walking in darkness, yet seeking the light. To you we say, "Come Lord Jesus!' Amen
St. Francis Upcoming Dates
- Friday December 16 – Last Day of School
- December 17 to January 2 – Christmas Holidays Winter Break
- Tuesday January 3 – First Day Back to School
- January 3 to 6 – Review Week
- Wednesday January 4 – PLC
- January 9 to 13 – Exam Week – schedule posted here.
- Monday January 16 – PD Day No School for students
- Tuesday January 17 – First Day of Semester Two
- Wednesday January 18 – PLC
- January 23 to 27 – BC Literacy and Numeracy Exams
- The office will be closed over the break. If you need to contact the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May the Infant Child Jesus and his most Blessed Mother grant you the joy and peace of this holy season and keep you and your loved ones safe. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
The St. Francis of Assisi Admin Team,
Alethea Wallace, A/Principal; Mia Ouellette, A/Vice-Principal; Janet Clarke, A/Vice Principal